If Mr Crocker was in Pokemon If Mr Crocker was in Pokemon

Really enjoyable, thank you for sharing your work. Love your character's voice work and animations!

storytellerYT responds:

No problem, I enjoy making you guys happy, it makes me happy as well

Fox - Knives Fox - Knives

This is absolutely gorgeous, I loved watching it from beginning to end. Keep up the great work!

Chrisso responds:

Thanks a lot! The full video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63X1PfVQDu0

A Cat and his Man A Cat and his Man

This is so charming! And you are very good at animating liquids! :D

A College Student A College Student

Without words, I understood everything. You tackled a heavy subject in a simple way. Very very nice

Draw Muscle Tutorial (Cob Secret) Draw Muscle Tutorial (Cob Secret)

I laughed my ass off, kudos for this amazingness xD

Tales of Zale - Episode 2 Tales of Zale - Episode 2

Delightful story, characters, art, animation, voice acting... everything! I cannot wait to see more and to see your skills improve further!

The Many Pieces of Mr Coo (trailer) The Many Pieces of Mr Coo (trailer)

First 30 seconds and I was just BLOWN AWAY. Amazing animation work, interesting visuals, the works oh man. Show me more in the future!

What Chu Got? Ep 1 What Chu Got? Ep 1

This is a simple idea with cute characters and an interactive factor for fans! Really nice. :3 Keep up the good work!

Yonder Ho! - New Intro Draft Yonder Ho! - New Intro Draft

I can't wait to see the finished product. I liked what I was seeing and I LOVED what I was hearing! Wonderful music!

Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

I LOVE your visual jokes. The enraged bull is my favorite. I think the art and animation is well done too! Keep making work!